Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you stay at The Lodge at Headwaters. We want to let you know we are closely monitoring the guidance and are strictly following the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for cleaning protocols & prevention plans set forth by the World Health Organization regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
We have heightened sanitizing attention to guest rooms and common areas such as the front desk, breakfast room, furniture, restrooms and service areas. We have also enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include key cards, public area computers, buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
• If our associates are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
• Keep hands clean & wash hands properly.
• We ask that our associates use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
• Regularly wiping down and sanitizing workspaces.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
• Importantly, if our associates have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment. As this is a fluid situation, we may adjust hours or modify operations in other ways, including temporarily closing if we conclude this is in the interest of the safety of our team and community.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at The Lodge at Headwaters.
The Full Team of The Lodge at Headwaters